Cisco Bug: CSCun11282 - TES getting get item command failed error popup when carete adapter job
Mar 13, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Agent for Windows
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Transporter Base Product
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When creating an adapter's job, getting an error popup window that says "Get item command failed" and in the detail, it says "ServiceNode: Record xx not found" Conditions: Previously deleted adapter connection must have "use as default for adapterNamehere jobs" checked.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases