Cisco Bug: CSCun09386 - Add support for use of 3rd party cert instead of self signed cert.
May 04, 2016
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.0
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
10.0 9.0 9.5
Symptom: Request to add support for 3rd party certificates Prime Collaboration documentation at present mentions use of a self signed certificate on the server, but doesn't mention anything regarding importing 3rd party certificates. There is nothing to say whether 3rd party certificates are are aren't supported. Conditions: Prime Collaboration Assurance and Provisioning 9.x & 10.x
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases