Cisco Bug: CSCun04750 - N3K shows trace originator's IP in the traceroute instead of its own IP.
Feb 15, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When the Nexus3K is in the path of the traceroute, instead of responding with it's interface IP address with the ICMP TTL expired message, it responds with the traceroute originator's IP. This causes the traceroute output to be incorrect. Conditions: Nexus 3K is in the path of the traceroute.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases