Cisco Bug: CSCun03163 - RPF drop for BGP prefix with loose uRPF
Jul 21, 2018
- Cisco Network Convergence System 6000 Series Routers
- Cisco NCS 6008 - 8-Slot Chassis
- Cisco IOS XR Software
Known Affected Releases
5.0.1.BASE 5.0.1.LC 5.1.2.LC 5.2.1.BASE
Symptom: Packets drop due to "RPF drop" Conditions: source addresses are BGP prefix. loose uRPF is configured.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases