Cisco Bug: CSCun01964 - %RADPROXY-3-INVALID_FSM_EVENT: Received invalid RP event client Acc-St.
Nov 30, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-12C-FT-D Router
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-D Router
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-F-D Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: %RADPROXY-3-INVALID_FSM_EVENT: Received invalid RP event client Accounting-Start in state challenged Conditions: happens on an ISG with Radius-Proxy enabled during high load every second.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases