Cisco Bug: CSCun01332 - DOC | N7k | PBR route-map not supported on tunnel interfaces.
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 10-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: This is a Documentation Bug. The N7K currently doesn't support PBR on Tunnel interfaces. This is not currently documented in the 5.x and 6.x configuration guides. Conditions: N7K with tunnel interfaces. If you configure PBR on an tunnel interface, although the command gets accepted, it will not be programmed in hardware and will not route the traffic according to the policy.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases