Cisco Bug: CSCun00611 - UCCX:Uploading Script in UCCX Editor Yields 'Failed to save script file'
Jun 02, 2020
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Using the Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) Editor to 'Save As' a script to the Script Repository fails with the error: 'Failed to save script file; Please check the logs for further details' Conditions: This occurs when the Editor user logs in with a username of a different case than what is stored within UCCX and CUCM. The login proceeds correctly and all other Editor functionality works as expected, but attempting to save a script to the Repository directly from within the Editor fails.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases