Cisco Bug: CSCum98539 - Agent Greeting Call over SIP-Trunk loopback gets dropped
Nov 14, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Agent Greeting call gets dropped. Conditions: This happens when Agent greeting call is made over a SIP Trunk and a H323 Gateway.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases