Cisco Bug: CSCum97923 - Mandatory attributes missing from endpoint service template
May 21, 2019
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
10.0 10.5(1) 10.6
Symptom: Some of the mandatory attributes are missing while creating a service template from an existing endpoint configuration. Conditions: This issue occurs when creating an endpoint service template from an existing Cisco Unified Communications Manager 10.0 phone configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases