Cisco Bug: CSCum95536 - UCCX: Sensitive Information Present in DRF Configuration Page
Aug 06, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: Sensitive information is present in an encrypted format within the configuration page for the Disaster Recovery System component of Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX). Conditions: Default installation of an affected release of UCCX.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases