Cisco Bug: CSCum95502 - UCCX Serviceability webapp vulnerable to CSRF
Aug 06, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The Unified Serviceability page of Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) is susceptible to a Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) attack. Conditions: Default installation of an affected release of Cisco UCCX.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases