Cisco Bug: CSCum95244 - Dao: Severe performance degrade with 60Mbps broadcast traffic.
Aug 09, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Traffic delays seen in ping traffic. Conditions: With broadcast traffic in the range of 50 Mbps and 200+ Veths on a VLAN, on a single VEM.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases