Cisco Bug: CSCum93862 - CUCM: CAL Mismatch not displayed when using RG/RL on SIP trunk
Nov 14, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: IP phones connected to CUCM with the CAL feature enabled will not display CAL Mismatch if the call is routed out of a SIP trunk using a RG/RL and there is a CAL Mismatch between the phone and the destination trunk. For example: SCCP phone configured with CAL 5, mode fixed. SIP trunk configured with CAL 2, mode variable. Per the installed CAL table, CAL 2 and CAL 5 do _not_ resolve. The call should be rejected. If Route Pattern is configured to use the SIP trunk directly, CAL Mismatch is seen. If the Route Pattern is configured to use a RG/RL, CAL mismatch is _not_ seen. Conditions: This is seen only when calls are directed to a SIP trunk via a Route Group / Route List.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases