Cisco Bug: CSCum93186 - Automatic touch panel pairing fails with Telepresence products.
Aug 15, 2018
- Cisco Telepresence Integrator C Series
- Cisco TelePresence Codec C60
- Cisco TelePresence System Profile 52-inch
- Cisco TelePresence System Profile 65-inch Dual
- Cisco TelePresence System Integrator Package C40
- Cisco TelePresence Codec C40
- Cisco TelePresence System Profile 42-inch
- Cisco TelePresence MX200
- Cisco TelePresence System Integrator Package C60
- Cisco TelePresence System Integrator Package C90
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The touch panel will not pair successfully to the codec after a restart is invoked for any reason, and must be paired manually using a 18.104.22.168 IP address.w Conditions: The codec must be configured with FIPS mode enabled, and then a restart must be performed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases