Cisco Bug: CSCum92817 - B2BUA fails to parse valid SIP URI containing ","
Dec 15, 2017
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: A H.323 call comes in to the X8.1 VCS and is interworked to SIP. If the call uses ( and ) in the h323-ID the interworking will fail to create the SIP INVITE and the call will fail. Conditions: Running VCS X8.1 Not seen in X7.2.2
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases