Cisco Bug: CSCum90528 - Able to update LDAP synchronsed user read only fields
Nov 14, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CUCM user - fields which should not be modifiable due to the user being LDAP synced can be changed via the AXL API. These fields include the following: Conditions: A CUCM synced with an LDAP server is needed. The CUCM must have users synced to LDAP on it.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases