Cisco Bug: CSCum89558 - E2E: Hunt Groups: HuntPilot - 10.0 - queueCalls does not work as exp...
Nov 14, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CUCM HuntPilot - queueCalls is mutually exclusive with the call forward options found in this model. However, there is no way to disable queueCalls explicitly, the only way to do (and thereby enable the call forward options) is to not send the queueCalls field at all. 2 fields under queueCalls (maxCallersInQueue & maxWaitTimeInQueue) have default values which means workarounds have to be used to unset these when setting call forward options. A boolean field to choose between call forward options and queueCalls would simplify the situation greatly. Conditions: Create a HuntPilot and attempt to set call forward options while leaving any field set inside queueCalls
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases