Cisco Bug: CSCum88943 - REQ: master/Unix agent connection to use user/password authentication
Jan 24, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Agent for Windows
- Cisco Tidal Agent for Unix
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: REQ: master/Unix agent connection to use user/password authentication Conditions: Customer is requesting new feature for how Tidal Master connects to the Tidal Unix Agents (AIX, Solaris, Linux). Currently, within Tidal, there is NO password authentication for Master / Agent connectivity. It only requires a runtime id for connectivity authentication. We would like to apply the feature where the Tidal Master / Agent connectivity is authenticated using runtime id AND password.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases