Cisco Bug: CSCum88682 - PCA Backup requires SSH access for SFTP causing failures
Dec 12, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When trying to generate a backup from Prime Collaboration Assurance and store it to a secure SFTP server which is blocking SSH, the backup job will fail Conditions: Attempt to use a secure SFTP server blocking SSH.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases