Cisco Bug: CSCum88042 - Login page shown twice even though correct user credentials entered
Nov 01, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Enter the user credentials twice to log into Prime Collaboration Provisioning session after expiry. Conditions: This issue occurs when the user is trying to log into an expired Prime Collaboration Provisioning session.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases