Cisco Bug: CSCum86620 - DCNM / may be vulnerable to XSS attacks.
Jun 06, 2020
- Cisco Data Center Network Manager
- Cisco MDS 9710 Multilayer Director
- Cisco MDS 9124 Multilayer Fabric Switch
- Cisco MDS 8G FC HP Blade Switch
- Cisco MDS 9222i Multiservice Modular Switch
- Cisco MDS 9000 18/4-Port Multiservice Module
- Cisco MDS 9509 Multilayer Director
- Cisco MDS 9000 16-Port Storage Services Node
- Cisco MDS 9134 Multilayer Fabric Switch
- Cisco MDS 9506 Multilayer Director
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: During testing, it was found that the web server hosting for Cisco Prime Data Center Network Manager (DCNM) is vulnerable to XSS attacks. Conditions: Running versions of DCNM prior to this bugfix.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases