Cisco Bug: CSCum86011 - TC EventBroker onLeave doesn't record user when room is destroyed
Jul 24, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A compliance event for a participant who is being removed from a chat room upon its destruction does not identify the user. Conditions: IM&P with third-party compliance configured for Text Conferencing. Chat room containing participants is destroyed by the room owner or administrator.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases