Cisco Bug: CSCum82329 - CISCO-VTP-MIB objects can be set to out of bound values.
Mar 17, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
6.1(5) 6.2(8)FM(0.10) 7.1(0)D1(0.131) 7.1(0)D1(0.146)
Symptom: SNMP SET to the following objects in CISCO-VTP-MIB accept value not defined in the MIB. vtpNotificationsEnabled vtpVlanCreatedNotifEnabled vtpVlanDeletedNotifEnabled vlanTrunkPortVtpEnabled vtpVlanEditTypeExt2 Conditions: SNMP SET to vtpNotificationsEnabled, vtpVlanCreatedNotifEnabled, vtpVlanDeletedNotifEnabled or vlanTrunkPortVtpEnabled with value other than 1 or 2.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases