Cisco Bug: CSCum81638 - check box selection of 10.0.1 self-care portal
Nov 19, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The user experienced this behavior in Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browsers. Single click to select/unselect check box working fine in Google Chrome. Conditions: Environment: IE : 10.0.9200 Mozilla : 26.0 Chrome : 32.0 Steps to reproduce: -> Login to self care portal. -> Self -care portal-> Phone Settings -> Voicemail Notification Settings Actual Behavior: -> the user needs to mouse click two times for selection Expected behavior: -> the user just click one time to select check box, the mouse symbol should change to hand symbol to select/unselect an item.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases