Cisco Bug: CSCum77791 - Update Layer 2 Consistency Checker in Command Reference
Feb 23, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: There is a typo for layer 2 consistency checker. The URL is as follows: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus3000/sw/command/reference/5_0_3/layer2/3k_cmd_ref_l2_cmds.html#wp1100436 Change the following from: To trigger the Layer 3 Interface ... To To trigger the Layer 2 Interface ... Conditions: This bug applies to Nexus 3000 release 6.x Command Reference.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases