Cisco Bug: CSCum77603 - UCCX: ES Rollback COP Files Must Always Include CAD Rollback Files
Jan 31, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When launching the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) Cisco Agent Desktop (CAD) or Cisco Supervisor Desktop (CSD), the following error appears: 'Incorrect version found. Please reinstall your application.' Conditions: This occurs after a UCCX 9.0(2)SU1 ES Rollback COP file has been applied to the server to roll back an installation of a 9.0(2)SU1 Engineering Special (ES).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases