Cisco Bug: CSCum77569 - RV220W - Hosts w/IPv6 from Prefix Delegation cannot reach the internet
Feb 09, 2017
- Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers
- Cisco RV220W Wireless Network Security Firewall
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Hosts connected to RV220W LAN cannot reach the internet. Conditions: Issue occurs when host obtain IPv6 addresses via prefix delegation.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases