Cisco Bug: CSCum77346 - Clear inactive configuration CLI does not clear inactive config
Jan 29, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: ACL policy from member interface does not get removed once same policy is applied to logical interface. Now if cu tries to do ISSU to 6.2.x, then upgrade fails due to error:- "Running-cfg has inactive policies and a needs to be removed using clear inactive config acl/qos" But upon trying to run "clear inactive config acl" CLI does not throw error, but it does not clear inactive ACL too. If user tries ISSU after running clear CLI, ISSU will still fail with same error. Conditions: Have inactive policies on interfaces before upgrade.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases