Cisco Bug: CSCum76874 - Incorrect value compared to alarm threshold for Rx/Tx power
Jul 20, 2018
- Cisco Network Convergence System 6000 Series Routers
- Cisco NCS 6008 - 8-Slot Chassis
- Cisco IOS XR Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: For a multi-lane CPAK (e.g. LR4), the total Rx/Tx power level is compared to the alarm and warning thresholds rather than the power level of each lane, inaccurately showing high power levels. Similarly, low level on a single lane may be missed. Conditions: Issue the "show controllers <100ge-interface> phy" command.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases