Cisco Bug: CSCum76745 - Existing temp-presence sub not affected by changes to privacy list
Mar 12, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: User subscribed to temporary presence does not see correct presence of publisher when publisher adds or removes that user from his privacy list. Conditions: User is subscribed to temporary presence of another user .Other user blocks or unblocks subscribed user.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases