Cisco Bug: CSCum76731 - ED: PCA should include support for localization.
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After doing a logical discovery of Cisco Unified Communications Manager endpoints will not be imported into the Device Work Center of the Prime Collaboration Assurance. Conditions: This occurs if your Cisco Unified Communications Manager supports localization and your endpoint profiles use a non-English language within the description field.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases