Cisco Bug: CSCum76628 - 792x does not send critical SCCP messages causing outbound call failure
Mar 02, 2018
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7926G
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G
- Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: HeadSetMode message and StationMediaPath message are not sent by the 7921/7925 phones to the secondary call manager after coming back into the coverage area. This will cause outbound calls to fail, but inbound calls still work. Conditions: Phone leaving the coverage and registering to a different Call Manager after coming back into the coverage area.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases