Cisco Bug: CSCum74697 - Revise documentation for san port channel limit
Feb 23, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5020 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The following error is displayed in a Nexus 5000 switches' syslog: "%FWM-1-FCFIB_HW_PC_LIMIT: Failed to create san-port-channel [#], hardware limit of 4 would be exceeded" Conditions: This error occurs when creating more than 4 san-port-channels on a Nexus 5000.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases