Cisco Bug: CSCum74678 - URI dialing - Duplicate URI entries needs to have RTMT alerts
Feb 01, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: If there are Duplicate URIs learned from Remote clusters via the Intercluster Lookup Service (ILS) network, then when the uri is called, it might ring the device in one cluster , where as the intent was to ring the device in the other cluster. Conditions: Configure End Users with the same URI (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) in remote clusters in the Intercluster Lookup Service (ILS) network. When the uri (e.g. email@example.com) is called, it might ring the device in one cluster , where as the intent was to ring the device in the other cluster. These duplicate entries are errors in the system, that the Admin needs to be notified about, so that the Admin can then take corrective action based on the RTMT alerts.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases