Cisco Bug: CSCum74090 - Editor slow to show "Start Process" activity property pages
Jan 23, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Process editor is slow (takes seconds to show property pages) when switching to a workflow node for the first time. Conditions: The workflow is very large, containing hundreds of activities and "Start Process" child process nodes. The editor is slow in showing property pages of the activities in the process, and the time increases as the user keeps going down the process workflow.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases