Cisco Bug: CSCum73984 - Pop-Up after auto authorisation click should not contain PE restart msg
Apr 11, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Pop-Up message after click on check box to allow auto authorization on standard presence engine page should not contain part with presence engine restart. Conditions: Go to Presence -> Settings -> Standard Configurations. Click on check box: Allow users to view the availability of other users without being prompted for approval. Pop up window will appear with message that changes to this setting will not take effect until the Presence Engine and XCP Router services are restarted.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases