Cisco Bug: CSCum71012 - CYP2/Dao: VXGW - VTEP transport VLAN in mapping disrupts traffic.
Aug 30, 2014
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When the transport vlan is used in a VLAN-VXLAN mapping, Vxlan GW stops bridging any traffic. Conditions: When transport vlan is used in a service instance for vlan-vxlan mapping as part of a port profile and this port profile is applied to the GW uplink ports.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases