Cisco Bug: CSCum70497 - Engine Heap does not clear MakeCall requests after Processing
Mar 07, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Engine Heap does not clear MakeCall requests after Processing them, only adding them up. This keeps JVM heap memory in high levels which impacts calls. Conditions: UCCX 8.5 Huge number of MakeCall requests will lead to high JVM memory.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases