Cisco Bug: CSCum69797 - XE_310 DT: Observed memory leak at "ACL RTrie Info"
Jan 31, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-12C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24CX-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3600X-24FS-M Switch
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Memory leak is observed when the l4r service is applied on the session with more than 14 number of ports configured for that. Example: Account-Info = "Al4rdt(l4addr=22.214.171.124,l4source_port=u:1,u:2,u:3,u:4,u:5,u:6,u:7,u:8,u:9,u:10,u:11,u:12,u:13,u :14,u:15,u:16,u:17,t:18,t:19,t:20,t:21,t:22,t:23,t:24,t:25,t:26,t:27,t:28,t:29,t:30,t:31,t:32,t:33,t:34,t:35)" Conditions: if the ports in the l4r services are more than 14, then memory leak is observed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases