Cisco Bug: CSCum68226 - UCCX Needs to Intelligently Determine AXL Schema Version
Aug 05, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) AppAdmin or Agent Login fails. Configuration of CTI devices, synchronization of users as Resources also fails. Conditions: UCCX is unable to speak to CUCM via AXL because the version of AXL being used by the UCCX client is not the same as that of the CUCM server.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases