Cisco Bug: CSCum65490 - CDSM VIP's subnet mask is different with the configuration
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After running cdsconfig on a CDSM and answering "y" to "Do you want to enable CDSM Redundancy ? (yes/no):", the statsd start line in rc.local is missing the subnet mask info. Example cdsconfig output : .... .... Do you want to enable CDSM Redundancy ? (yes/no): y CDSM Virtual IP: 172.22.99.109 Subnet Mask: 255.255.254.0 ... .... Statsd startup line in rc.local : #/home/stats/statsd -i 172.22.99.109 -s -d eth0 Conditions: 1. Run cdsconfig on a CDSM 2. Answer "y" to "Do you want to enable CDSM Redundancy ? (yes/no):" 3. Enter VIP and Subnet Mask 4. Complete cdscofnig. 5. Verify /etc/rc.d/rc.local. The statsd start up line will be missing the subnet mask info.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases