Cisco Bug: CSCum63119 - 3g60 - RFGW-10 [DS48] Choppy voice/Pkt loss on UGS SFs during busy hours
Jan 28, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco uBR7200 Series NPE-G2 Network Processing Engine
- Cisco uBR10012 Performance Routing Engine 4
- Cisco uBR10012 Performance Routing Engine 2
- Cisco uBR7200 Series NPE-G1 Network Processing Engine
- Cisco uBR7200 Series NPE-400 Network Processing Engine
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Choppy voice is observed in the upstream direction during the calls due to packet loss on the Unsolicited Grant Service (UGS) flows. Conditions: This issue occurs on the Cisco CMTS running Cisco IOS Release 12.2(33)SCF5, with Cisco uBR-MC3GX60V line cards during busy hours; and occurs more on the MAC domains with higher number of cable modems, and downstream channels with higher loads.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases