Cisco Bug: CSCum61138 - Port-channel or node restore causes 30+ sec unicast loss on native vlan
Feb 15, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 30+ sec unicast traffic loss on native vlan both directions. Conditions: Trunks have native Vlan and global config "vlan dot1Q tag native" for all devices.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases