Cisco Bug: CSCum60601 - Routes are not checked for Dynamic Out Of Service for in-session request
Feb 13, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
10.0(1) 10.5(1) 8.6(5.2) 9.1(1.1)
Symptom: The Cisco SIP Proxy continues to attempt to use Static route entries which have been identified as being Dynamically Out Of Service, when attempting to route certain SIP Requests.This can lead to some requests not being routed, and in general is an overhead on the Cisco SIP Proxy. Conditions: For in-session SIP requests, such as NOTIFY, MESSAGE, ACK,, the Cisco SIP Proxy will attempt to use static routes which are currently marked as being Dynamically Out Of Service.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases