Cisco Bug: CSCum57925 - PCD new cluster definition allows invalid platform configuration values
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Attempting to add an Installation Task for a new cluster in Prime Collaboration Deployment results in an error: <i>An error occurred updating task in the database Country cannot be empty</I> Conditions: During step 3 of the Define New UC Cluster wizard if you put in a text value for the Country field but do not complete the auto-selection then the wizard will complete but the value will not be saved.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases