Cisco Bug: CSCum57013 - When placing New Order for Line any directory number can be chosen.
May 21, 2019
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When placing New Order type Line, it is possible to order any directory number, not only from the number range defined for that specific Service Area. That means that a number could be ordered that overlap with CUCM Route Patterns or a Directory number in a range defined for another Service Area that does not belong to that particular Admin Domain. Conditions: PCP 10.0
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases