Cisco Bug: CSCum56746 - Link flap on one FEX caused all the other FEX connected to reboot.
Jan 29, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Single Fex fabric uplink flap causes all the other Fex to reboot Conditions: FEX with redundant link to two modules in the same N7k. Upon the flap of the primary link in a single FEX.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases