Cisco Bug: CSCum56256 - Nexus 7000 OSPF memory leak in librpm_dl
May 17, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom:On Nexus 7000, OSPF process hangs due to memory leak in librpm_dl. The leak can be monitored by 'show ip ospf internal mem-stats detail | include librpm_dl' output. Conditions:In 6.1.x (pre 6.1.5) and 6.2.x (pre-6.2.6a), with table-map configuration, each SPF will leak memory in the RPM library. 6.2.6a and beyond are not vulnerable to this defect.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases