Cisco Bug: CSCum55820 - Nexus 3172 Not Creating Any S,G Entries
Feb 15, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Nexus 3172 not creating any S,G entries. Conditions: Multicast routing is configured on the device. Device is both a first-hop router for multicast sources, in addition to having attached receivers.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases