Cisco Bug: CSCum55737 - PCA: Improve PLM Integration in Prime Collaboration
Feb 01, 2017
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Noticed several potential improvements in integrating PLM in PCA for future enhancement: (1) After discovery completed for PLM, in is displayed in the ALL device group category. However, it is not displayed under Infrastructure or any of the sub-categories (i.e. UC Applications, UCM Clusters, or User Defined) as the other servers. (2) The status indicates 'Managed', but doesn't update the s/w version (displays NA) Conditions: UC Apps on-boarded into PCA.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases